Download Now ( 100% Working Link )
Download Sublime Text 3 Build 3126 Serial Key
What's New...Sublime Text 3 Build 3126?
- Added new Syntax Definition file format, .sublime-syntax.
- Added a custom regex engine that matches multiple regexps in parallel, for faster file loading and indexing.
- Improved Unicode support, including combining character rendering, character classification in regex searches, and case insensitivity in Goto Anything matching.
- Packages are now on GitHub.
- Added Panel Switcher to status bar.
- Better handling of troublesome files during indexing.
- Improved file change detection.
- Added "Profile Events" to the Command Palette, to help identify slow plugins.
- Build Systems may now define a list of file name wildcard patterns to trigger on, via the file_patterns key.
- prompt_open_file and related commands now accept an initial_directory argument.
- Improved indenting behavior when indent_to_bracket is enabled.
- Spell Checker now reads from manually edited user preferences on the fly.
- Stability improvements for Find in Files when using regular expressions that result in significant backtracking
- Fixed file truncation when using hexadecimal encoding.
- Fixed brackets in strings influencing auto indent.
- Fixed inconsistencies in Goto Anything when selecting symbols.
- Fixed tab completion regression in 3081, where h1..h6 HTML completions were not triggering.
- Fixed Goto Definition command not working when placed in a submenu.
- OSX: Fixed Emoji & Symbols popup failing to insert text in some cases.
- Windows: Added support for inserting characters from outside of the BMP.
- Windows: ctrl+alt+p is no longer bound by default, due to compatibility issues with some keyboard layouts.
- Windows: Updated code signing certificate to no longer use SHA1.
- Linux: Fixed a file permission issue when running without --wait.
- Linux: crash_reporter is statically linked, improving system compatibility.
- API: Added Window.is_sidebar_visible() and Window.set_sidebar_visible().
- API: Added View.is_auto_complete_visible().
- API: Added find_output_panel(), destroy_output_panel(), active_panel() and panels().
- API: Added create_output_panel() now accepts an optional parameter, "unlisted".
Sublime Text 3 Build 3126 License Key FREE Here